HR News & Updates
Human Resources Staff is available by email, phone, online meetings, video conferencing and by appointment. Please contact us at (318) 226-6906 or email us at HRD@caddo.org. Employees wishing to set up an appointment can do so by clicking here.
- - Visit to find the latest information and links to
- (video) - NEW!
- Parish of Caddo COVID-19 Guidelines - Check out the most current COVID-19 Workplace Guidelines from Parish Administration.
- COVID-19 Resources - Access online resources such as current CDC guidelines, vaccination sites and FAQs.
- Parish of Caddo Onsite COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic (Pfizer) for All Public Servants
September 8, 2021 from 9:00am - 6:00pm in the lobby of Government Plaza (505 Travis Street, Shreveport, LA). More information here.
- Now Hiring! - See our current job opportunities.
- On-the-Job Injuries - If you experience an on-the-job injury, notify your supervisor immediately. You and your supervisor will then call the 24 hour injury reporting hotline at 1-855-425-8947 to record the injury and get next steps.
- FMLA Requests - The way we apply for family medical leave is changing. Soon, if you need to request FMLA, you will call 1-866-784-9266 to speak with a representative at TASC FMLAMatters. The representative will prepare the necessary documentation for you and the medical provider. TASC FMLAMatters has a team of skilled medical professionals who will review FMLA requests, determine eligibility and monitor leave taken under the FMLA.